COOKIE NOTICE – CLAUSE
In accordance with that provided in article 22.2. of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding information society and e-commerce services, we proceed to inform you of the type of cookies used by the website: ibercenter.com,whose owner is IBERCENTER CENTRO DE NEGOCIOS, S.L.U., indicating whether they are first- or third-party cookies, their purpose and the possibility of disabling them by reconfiguring the browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer, smartphone, tablet or smart TV, which is connected upon accessing certain websites. Among other functions, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or from their equipment and further facilitate the user’s browsing. Cookies are only associated to a user and their equipment and do not provide information that allows personal data to be extracted from said user. The user can reconfigure their browser so that they are notified of the cookies sent by the website or their installation is not allowed.
Why are they useful?
From a technical point of view, they allow websites to perform better and in a way that is more suited to the user’s preferences, for example, store their language or country’s currency. They also help the website controller to improve the services that they offer thanks to the statistical information that the cookies collect. Finally, they help to make the advertising that we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer free services.
What kind of cookies does our website use?
- Analysis cookies: If processed properly, these allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore statistically measure and analyse how users are using the services we offer. Your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer. These cookies are not associated with any personal data that may identify the user, but anonymously provide information on browsing behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: If processed properly, these allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient possible way, adapting the contents of the advertisement to the contents of the service requested or the use being made of our website. We can analyse your online browsing habits and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Google Analytics – Adwords: This is the analytical tool that helps websites and owners of applications to understand the way in which their visitors interact with their property. It uses a combination of cookies to collect information and statistically report on the use of the website without personally identifying the Google visitors.
- Other third-party cookies: Some of our websites can install third-party cookies which manage and improve the services that they offer. An example of this use are the links to social media that allow our content to be shared.
Information on how to disable or delete cookies
You can allow, block and delete cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options on your browser. You can find information on how to do so for the most commonly used browsers by using the links included below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Google, from: https://policies.google.com/privacy?fg=1
- Google Analytics, from: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Google Ads, from: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
What happens when you disable cookies?
In the event of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use will be disabled, and therefore, not available for you to enjoy all that our website and applications can offer you. It is also possible that the operating ability of the website may be reduced.