In accordance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, we proceed to inform you of the type of cookies that use the website: ibercenter.comwhose owner is IBERINVE, S.A.U. (owner of the business center “IBERCENTER”, the commercial name under which it operates), indicating whether they are their own or third parties, the purpose of the same and the possibility of disabling them through the browser settings.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, Smartphone, Tablet or Smart TV, connected when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and to facilitate the user’s navigation as much as possible. Cookies are only associated with a user and his or her computer and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be deduced. The user may configure his browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
Why are they useful?
From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and adapted to the user’s preferences, such as storing the user’s language or the currency of his or her country. In addition, they help website operators to improve the services they offer thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you services free of charge.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that well treated by us, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, giving information about browsing behavior anonymously.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. For this purpose, we may analyze your Internet browsing habits and may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Google Analytics – Adwords:It is the analytics tool that helps websites and application owners understand how their visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying Google visitors.
- Other third-party cookies: In some of our pages, third-party cookies may be installed to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow us to share our content.
Information on how to disable or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this in relation to the most common browsers in the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Google, from: https://policies.google.com/privacy?fg=1
- Google Analytics, from: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Google Ads, from: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use are disabled and, therefore, are not available to you so you can not take full advantage of all that our websites and applications offer. It is also possible that the performance of the website may decrease.