CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB SITE
ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS
It is therefore recommended that the user carefully read the contents of the General Terms and Conditions each time he/she intends to use the website.
The User agrees to use the website, its contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order.
All contents included in this website are provided for information purposes only, so that in no case can serve as a basis for appeals or claims or constitute a source of rights. Ibercenter reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Web, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the law in force and/or may be detrimental to the legitimate rights of Ibercenter or any third party, and/or may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
By way of example and without limitation, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, libelous or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order.
induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- Is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he/she makes or intends to make;
- He violated the trade secrets of third parties;
- Is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to one’s own image;
- In any way undermines Ibercenter’s credit.
- Infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- Constitutes, as the case may be, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of Ibercenter or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment;
- Causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, length, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service.
The User agrees not to hinder the access of other users to the access service through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the Company provides the service, as well as not to perform actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in such systems.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
Ibercenter does not guarantee the reliability, availability and continuity of the operation of the website or its contents, so that the use of the same by the user is carried out at his own risk, without, at any time, Ibercenter can be held liable in this regard.
Whenever reasonably possible, Ibercenter will give prior warning of any interruptions in the operation of the website; nor does Ibercenter guarantee the usefulness of the website for the performance of any specific activity, or its infallibility.
Access to the Ibercenter website is indefinite; however, Ibercenter reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
Ibercenter reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Web to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or group of users through the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
Ibercenter excludes all liability that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, due to causes beyond its control.
It also excludes any liability that may arise from delays or blockages in the operation of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or the Internet, as well as damage caused by third parties through unlawful interference beyond the control of the company. In any case, whatever the cause, Ibercenter shall not assume any liability for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or lost profits.
The User is solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against Ibercenter based on the use of the website by the User. If applicable, the User shall assume all expenses, costs and indemnities incurred by the Company as a result of such claims or legal actions.
The user will always be liable for damages of any nature that Ibercenter may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of the breach of any of the obligations arising from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Web.
REFUSAL AND WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES
Ibercenter reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions or the particular conditions that may apply.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Ibercenter will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information on the website, however, no guarantee is assumed in relation to the absence of errors, or possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the contents accessible through this website.
Ibercenter will try as far as possible to update and rectify any information hosted on its website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of accuracy. However, it shall be exonerated from liability for its failure to update or rectify, as well as for the contents and information contained therein.
Ibercenter reserves the right to remove any content that is inaccurate, inaccurate and contrary to law, morality, public order and decency.
Ibercenter excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web, nor for the content provided by third parties or entities.
Ibercenter is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the services and products of the website or its passwords, as well as any other material of the website, infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right of third parties.
LIABILITY FOR LINKS
The links contained or that may be contained in the web site may lead the User to other web sites managed by third parties.
Ibercenter declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside the web, since the function of the links that appear is only to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information on a specific subject.
Ibercenter is exonerated from any responsibility for the correct operation of the links, the results obtained through such links, the veracity and legality of the content or information that can be accessed, as well as the damages that the User may suffer by virtue of the information found on the linked website.
All the contents of the website, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of Ibercenter or third parties who have authorized their inclusion on the website and, by way of example, but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and other elements that appear on the website. The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property that appear on this site are the property of Ibercenter and are protected by law.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website without the written authorization of Ibercenter.
In addition, it is prohibited:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of Ibercenter’s reservation of rights.
- Attempt to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and/or the Contents.
- Establish this page as a framework for others, however, you may establish a link to our Internet address (url address of the Web page) provided they do not relate to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing statements or that are contrary to law, morality or decency.
- The user will be able to download the Web page in his terminal as long as it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he will not be able to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, communicate publicly, transfer, transform or use the content of the Web for public or commercial purposes.
Infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable under Articles 270 et seq. of the Penal Code.
Ibercenter does not grant any type of license or authorization of personal use to the User on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other right related to its Web and the services offered therein.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of The Company or the owner thereof.
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, being competent the Courts of Madrid, to which the User expressly submits.